Monday, March 22, 2010

Love is in the Aire! Oh, and Spring!

Today Gage came over to play with Olyvia and after they had gone to school I went outside to find this...
 

Kendra, I think they're back on... LOL!



I do believe that is Gage's handwriting...

Now that the weather is finally nice, I have been able to get out and enjoy it! Here are some pics from my backyard! I can't wait until the fruit trees start producing! We have grapevines, apples, plums and apricots, carpet roses, strawberries, and some flowers! I love it!



















I was able to get out into the garden on Saturday and plant some peas, carrots and radishes, i am getting onions in the ground today. all the kids helped me, but I got such a cute pic of  Kai helping! He's so sweet!

6 comments:

Kendra said...

Oh, how cute! Thanks so much for taking him this morning, it really made things easier. Maybe we could end up related!

Nate and Sum said...

Those are the chalk drawings ever! I wish we could have come and enjoyed the beautiful weather with you guys. HOPEFULLY there are many more spring days to enjoy... if the wind would stop blowing.

Nate and Sum said...

I meant to write, "cutest chalk drawings ever." :)

Alisha said...

oh so fun. I am so going to miss the fruit down there.

Shane and Brandi said...

The pictures don't do those drawings justice! They were so cute! I can't wait to come play in your backyard. Yeah for warm weather!

keri said...

It sounds like your loving your backyard. I am jealous you have started a garden.