Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Lyvi Bean!

My baby is growing up! Today is Lyv's 5th birthday, I asked her if she feels any older and she said she does, when I asked how old she said "Twenty!" That girl....

Here are some pictures of her growing up!

Lyv is 3 months old in this picture, she's already sitting up! She's always done things early and well, she is one driven little thing!


lyv is about 18 months here, she has always loved going to grandma & papa's and help feed the horses, she LOVES animals!


For Lyv's 2nd birthday we had a Luau, she got to have all her cousins there, she loves her family very much, and is always thinking of them.


The dawning of the diva! For Lyv's 3rd birthday she told me she wanted a "Cinderella party with a castle cake". So what did she get? You guessed it!!



I had to include this picture because it tells the story of Lyv so well. It was January and we had been in the snow up north the week before. It had snowed at our house and I told her she had to be dressed for the snow to go out into it, this is how she came out of her room, Fully prepared!!! Fashion is always a forethought!

This is her Shirley Temple pic, I just love her eyes! Beautiful!
For Lyv's 4th birthday we had an all-out fairy party, complete with a fairy queen to oversee the celebration. oh! and cupcakes!!


This year we had a My Little Pony birthday party, the girls had so much fun being made into ponies! First they got to pick out their own little pony pal, then they were equipped with a mane and tail. Then they got to pick out their own cutie-mark (the mark on ponies bums to tell their names, only I put theirs on their hands :) Lyv's name was Desert rose. We also had Berry Delight (Rylee), Tippy Toes (Brynlee), Sparkle Dash (Macie), and Daisy Jo (Emmy).

The girls had a blast! They played a game of horseshoes, decorated their own cupcakes and opened presents, afterwords they just got to run around and play together, it was perfect! I took Macie and Brynlee home, so they got to stay for a while longer and play, those girls are funny!



What party is complete without an over-the-top cake? Not Lyv's!!!

I managed to throw this cake together for her, she loved it, it's her "Rainbow Pony Castle cake".
I had to find the ponies on ebay, they are collectors items, and are no longer available. (anything for my baby, remember how I was saying I was a sucker for her? Still true.)

Happy Birthday babe, I love you so much and am very proud of you and am amazed at how in tune you are to others, especially your friends, you are my bean!!

Apparently Lyv has a really low tolerance for that much sugar, she just puked her purple guts out! (as I type this at 11 at night). I am really, really sorry if any of the other girls get sick, just remember they had fun doing it!! I still think she's wonderful!

4 comments:

Shane and Brandi said...

It looks like late nights make for successful parties.lol Happy Birthday Lyv!

Plain Jame said...

Awwww, that looks like a lotta fun~! Happy birthday to Lyv from us. Sorry bout the barfs - that happens whenever my kids eat candy at night then go to bed... It's "besgusting".

Alisha said...

It is always sad to see your baby get older and bigger. it makes me cry thinkign about it. but I can always blame the hormones. lol

The Erickson Family said...

our girls are so big! Macie had so much fun! You have the best parties! That cake is amazing! you are my new go to cake girl!