Saturday, July 25, 2009

Keep'n busy!

Wow! Time goes by fast! I feel like I just posted, and it was a week ago! Joey has been out of town for the last two weeks for work and is leaving again on Monday. The kids and I both go stir crazy, so we have been trying to keep busy. Before Lyv's party my dad took me and the kids to one of his neighbors to go see their 20 puppies (two litters). Lyv fell in love with them!




The poor thing fell asleep, but she still wouldn't put it down to play witht the toys they had!


We also got to go out back and see their chickens, Lyv would just dive in there and grab a chick, she was so proud of herself! She LOVES animals!



Kai spotted a tractor and once we got him on it, it was a fight to get him off! His two favorite things are tractors and baseballs!


I was working on the computer for a while and the girls got into my room and found my shoes, they couldn't even hardly stand up in them!



Last weekend the fan went out on the air conditioning in our van. It is 117 degrees outside, and I am NOT going anywhere until it's fixed! so we have been stuck in the house all week, the girls have been getting along better that I thought possible, they play with their "Pony stuff" every day, here they are having a birthday party for all the ponies! They sang to them and everything! So cute!




Lyv was wanting to take some pictures with my camera and I let her snap a shot of herself and Kai, I can't believe the picture of Kai! He has such beautiful eyes, but he never lets me take pictures of him, he won't look at me, the little stinker, but he will for Lyv, go figure...




No comments: