Joey and I went with my parents to see Footloose at Tuacahn last night, I LOVED it! They did such a good job! They still have all the songs that are on the soundtrack to the movie, but the cast sings them as part of the show, and it totally works! The only thing I wished they had was the scene where they play chicken on the tractors. They could probably pull that off at Tuacahn but not any other stage, so it makes sense... The music was fun and the actors were great! Two thumbs up!!

During intermission my mom and I got our picture taken, look just like them don't we? Hi mom!
4 comments:
Oooo I want to go see that. Andelyn wants to see annie though. I didn't realize how much you look like your mama!
Even though there were a lot of children there, I would NOT take my child to see this! I would put a PG-13 rating on it!
it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I would love to go see a show.
Your pictures make me want to go see it! Glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment