Sunday, August 9, 2009

Monday's Memories: Pony Tale

I have seen something similar to this on other blogs, and I think it's fun, so I am going to do this sometimes!
I thought I would do photos of Lyv's hair over the years, I'm feeling all nostalgic since she's starting school on Thursday. Lyv was born with very little hair, I was in total denial, because I remember her having more than this...
This is Lyv about a week old, (the photo on the bottom is Carly a few weeks old, I came across it looking for photos of Lyv, I had to add it)

about 6-7 months old

When she was about 9 months I managed to scrape it up into a little pony on top, it was my present to me for Mothers day '05

This is Easter '06. Two ponies, Yay!!!


January '07 I decided I couldn't take the mullet any longer and cut it myself ( I will NEVER do that again!) Before....


After!

My friend fixed it asap!

This is March '08. Finally starting to get some length and body to it.


That girl's hair grew like a weed this last year! It is so much fun, and she loves to get it done! Hopefully it lasts.....



4 comments:

keri said...

Your girls hair always looks so cute.

Nate and Sum said...

I love the picture of Liv's first pony tail.

Kendra said...

Olyvia, you look so pretty! Love Gage.

Shane and Brandi said...

Hopefully it will last for your sake. If not I can buy you one of those barbie heads that you can do their hair; for your birthday. It beats playing with dolls.