Saturday, August 22, 2009

Better Late Than Never!

I have been wanting to post these pics for a week, but just haven't been able too! This week went by so fast and I'm not sure why! I did a cake this week, Yay! I found a friend of mine from highschool on Facebook and she saw my cake blog and asked me to do a cake for her sister who is about to have a baby! That is the first cake I have gotten through my cake blog, Awesome!!!
Last week we went to the County fair and worked the Taco Booth with our ward, it was hot, sweaty and we looked rediculous (excepet for Daniella, of course), but it was fun being there with friends!
We took the kids to the fair and they got to go into the petting zoo, they had a pony there to ride and I would have guessed that Lyv would be the only one to ride it. Turns out she was they ONLY one NOT wanting to ride it!

Kai even rode the pony! Wow!
Finally, Joey and I went to the Demolition Derby Saturday night, to say it was a Joke is putting it lightly! I won't go off on my tirade about it, don't get me wrong, the actual DEMOLITION part was awsome, but they were entirely unorganized, it literally lasted FOUR hours!!! Really people? Really!?!?!

2 comments:

Nate and Sum said...

I love the cake! I'm also counting down the days until Bridger's one... Bring on the running. :)

Shane and Brandi said...

Kai looks so grown up on that horse. I love the pic of Daniela too!