I'm sorry it has been so long since I have posted! My life has been crazy lately and I just haven't been able to sit down and do this! So here we go! My big Kai Boy turned 2 on Tuesday!!! I can't believe he's such a big boy! he is the funniest kid ever! His new phrase is "What the heck?!?" Isn't that cute?
These are his prize posessions from his birthday party Saturday night. He got a Batman scooter and a John Deere tractor! He's a happy boy! He's got a little cold going on so he and I didn't go to church today, hopefully the girls don't get it! Thank you to everyone who got Kai something for his birthday! We love you! I love you Kai! You are such a good, sweet boy! Happy Birthday!





2 comments:
If he is 2 doesn't that mean you should be or begetting pregnant? lol
Happy birthday Kai.
Post a Comment