Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Happy Faces!
Last night I was making dinner and the girls were sitting at the table, they were just playing and I wasn't paying much attention to them, until they erupted in a fit of giggles! Carly was singing "put a happy face on your frowny face, put a frowny face on your happy face!" I looked over at them and this is what I saw...
Aren't they funny? I love it when they get along so well and have fun as sisters, I didn't have a sister growning up, so it's so fun for me to see how much they enjoy each other. I love my silly girls! I even caught Carly with clothes on, Yay!! Yesterday Carly got to go with Linda for the day and she had so much fun! I am so thankful for you Linda and how much you love my kids! Carly really was needing some one-on-one time, and sometimes it can be hard find that in my house! Thank you!! (for the love and the stickers!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment