Today Lyv had a birthday party to go to for a girl in her class at school. It was a halloween party so she got to dress up a whole week early in her costume, she was SO excited!! (Me too!) We got her hair and makeup all done, here it is! I can't wait for Halloween, Carly is going to be a witch and Kai is a biker dude. I love Halloween!!!
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Rock On! Liv, you look fabulous!
what a cute little rockstar. Your costumes are alwasy so cute
Hi Colony~ I found you through Keri's blog... Ok' what a cutie.. darling outfit or costume! love the top picture and that cute face.
Lyv looked so cute in her costume! I think you should have Joey be someone with the swine flu! lol He can to the ward party dressed like he was in the picture below this post. I have some masks if you want one!
Post a Comment